Monday, January 19, 2009

Anquan Boldin is an asshole

We all know the horrific hit that Arizona wide receiver Anquan Boldin took earlier this year when the Cardinals played the Jets...his toughness and love of the game is not questioned...but do not let that devasting play cloud your overall opinion of Boldin...let's face the facts, Anquan Boldin is a turd...he is an asshole...he is a selfish douche bag...

Boldin is ticked off because he was not used during the winning drive that put his team into the Super Bowl...once again, Boldin is just another high priced arrogant professional athlete who only knows the words "me, myself, and I"...

Once the game ended, the two-time Pro Bowl selection left the field quickly without celebrating. According to one postgame account, which he disputed, Boldin was seen leaving the locker room via a back door.

"I didn't leave through a back door. I tried to get in and out as quickly as possible to beat the media," he said. "I didn't want the story line to be me and Todd getting into it."
...

If this was Terrell Owens, the national media would be crucifying him...but because this is Anquan Boldin, the media spotlight is not burning as bright on a player who is just as self-centered as Owens...
  • ESPN
  • No comments: