Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A New Blogger

A friend of mine has entered the blogosphere...this new blog focuses on the NFL and nothing but the NFL....it is called The Zone Blitz....show the rookie some love and visit his site today...this newcomer will now force me to up the ante on my blog because I know he will bring the heat with good stuff...welcome my friend!...

With George Carlin's passing all I have heard about was his skit "The Seven Words You Cannot Say on TV"...well, I googled it and found Carlin's exact words from that skit: "You know the 7, don't you, that you can't say on television? "Shit, Piss, Fuck, Cunt, CockSucker, MotherFucker, and Tits" Those are the heavy seven. Those are the ones that'll infect your soul,curve your spine, and keep the country from winning the war. "Shit, Piss, Fuck, Cunt, CockSucker, MotherFucker, and Tits" Wow! ...and Tits doesn't even belong on the list. That is such a friendly sounding word. It sounds like a nickname, right? "Hey, Tits, come here, man. Hey Tits, meet Toots. Toots, Tits. Tits, Toots." It sounds like a snack, doesn't it?"

If you ask me, I don't think Shit, Piss nor Tits are that bad...I could come up with at least five others words that I could put in place of those three...

I am so sick of these Alltel commercials that have Chad, from Alltel, and four other morons who represent other cellphone companies...

I read an interesting tidbit in Tuesday's New York Post...Pete Vecsey reported that one big time player in this year's NBA Draft smokes more weed than "both Cheech and Chong" put together....

I will miss Barry Melrose on ESPN...he was a good hockey analyst, yet he was able to laugh at himself and joke around...

Shaq made a bad move in ripping Kobe in that rap video...even though The Diesel said it was all a joke, he needs to move on and forget about Kobe - even if he was indeed just messing around...

Most have read or heard about those 17 high school girls from Gloucester who made a pact and all got pregnant...now some "experts" are blaming the movie "Juno" and Jamie Lee Spears for making teen pregnancy a "cool thing"...these girls did not get knocked up because of Juno or Spears...they got knocked up because they are little whores...these girls needed to be responsible...it is not like they are some elementary school students who did not know any better...

No comments: