Thursday, April 10, 2008

Is She Hot or Am I Missing Something - Maria Bartiromo

It seems like my readers enjoy this series "Is She Hot or Am I Missing Something?"...even two of my co-workers told me they thought Giada was hot...today's featured woman is the CNBC's Money Honey - Maria Bartiromo...

The Money Honey
Maria is the host of CNBC's "Closing Bell" from 3:00 to 5:00 p.m. weekdays and is the host and managing editor for the nationally syndicated "Wall Street Journal Report with Maria Bartiromo"...in 2007, she was named one of the 100 most influential business journalists in the country...so we know that she knows money...

Maria was nicknamed the "Money Honey" during the boom years of the stock market in the late 1990s due to her striking looks...she was also nicknamed the "Econo Babe"...since the 90s, the nickname "Money Honey" has spread to refer to attractive female financial news reporters in general...showing her knowledge of business, Maria filed to trademark the term for herself...

Maria was born in 1967 and grew up in the Bay Ridge section of southern Brooklyn...she checked coats at her parents' Italian restaurant...she graduated from New York University with a BA degree in journalism and a minor in economics...

In 1999, the Money Honey married Jonathan Steinberg, son of fallen investor Saul Steinberg...she is not without some controversy concerning her dealings with some business associates...

My thoughts - I know the slighest thing about business, but many times I flip on "The Closing Bell" while I eat dinner just to check her out...Maria is not so much a babe as she is a classy babe...I also loved the clip of her throwing out the first pitch at a Yankees game last September...she fills out a pair of jeans nicely...so yes, the Money Honey is HOT in my book...this leads to the questions:

Do you think Maria Bartiromo is hot?

If so, why doesn't she get the publicity?

Am I missing something?

Leave your comments

3 comments:

GMoney said...

I think so, nice dirty pillows.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Stiles...Classy Hot........She has great lips!

THN said...

What am I saying here. I'm really debating, and if I'm debating, then maybe I would have to say good looking, but not hot.