Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Random Thoughts

Just some random thoughts about random things.....

I believe Carolina was trying to tank some games this year to help their draft position....why would you start Vinny Testaverde for all those weeks....you mean there wasn’t any other quarterback out there?......

Is it me or did Katie Couric put on some weight.....

Does Scott Boras still get a percentage of Arod’s new contract?.....

The new slogan in Ann Arbor - In Rod We Trust.....

I think there is always going to be a suspicion of steroid use whenever any baseball player does something out of the ordinary....

During the course of your day today, smile and tell someone Merry Christmas....

Was I the only person wanting to see the Dolphins lose all their games?.....

Am I the only person wanting to see the Patriots win all their games?.....

Not so fast Dallas fans, you better not be making your reservations for Glendale just yet.....

Isn’t it funny how the Cleveland Plain Dealer is so in love with LeBron James....but when he was in high school they smashed him because some store owner gave him a Wes Unseld throwback jersey.....

Talking about The Plain Dealer - love Bill Livingston’s columnn.....

Marvin Lewis has to be let go after the season....I believe he has taken the Bengals as far as he could - they need new leadership......

Mike Singletary deserves to be the next head coach in Atlanta....

Whatever happened to Forrest Gregg?....

I think Carolina will hold on to John Fox one more year.....then if he has another bad season - it is Bill Cowher’s job.....

Will Matt Millen finally be shown the door since the Lions have melted down over the last half of the season?....

And if anyone sees my girl from CNBC - Maria Bartiromo - tell her I said Hi.....

1 comment:

GMoney said...

I, too, wanted to see the 'Phins and Pats break history.