Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Larry Johnson deserves another shot

On Tuesday, former Kansas City Chiefs running back Larry Johnson was a guest on "The Dan Patrick Show"...Johnson talked about his issues in Kansas City...he came across as a person who has a desire to be on a winning team...I don't condone Johnson's behavior and at the age of 30-years-old, he has very little left in the tank for a running back...however, I believe Johnson deserves another opportunity and can help a team if in the right situation such as with the Steelers, Patriots, Colts, or Cowboys...listening to Johnson, I was reminded of Randy Moss and his discontent in Oakland...people, like myself, ripped Moss for his behavior on the west coast...but in the end, Moss was correct in his analysis of Oakland and has been a model citizen in New England...

Tonight will be the first big game for new Cleveland Cavalier Shaquille O'Neal...Shaq Diesel was acquired for one reason - to neutralize Dwight Howard...the Cavs take on the Magic...

The Steelers defense looks back in top form since the return of Troy Polamalu...

Is it just me or has the college football season been a bit of a disappointment this year...there seems to lack the excitement of past years...

Youngstown State University will more than likely be looking for a new head football coach after the team's lackluster performance once again with Jon Heacock as the man in charge...I'm calling it now, look for the next head coach to come from the current Ohio State staff...

I just got a feeling that South Carolina is going to give Florida a battle...

Look for Ohio State to thump Iowa especially since Stanzi is out with a foot injury...somehow, Ohio State wormed their way back into another BCS bowl...

There are only 2 individuals that I trust: 1) my dad and 2) my dog...

I watched the ending of ESPN's 30 on 30 segment about Jimmy the Greek...it was a sad ending for The Greek who had so much life in his prime...

Middleweight champion Kelly Pavlik is going to wow the hometown crowd in December as he fights another "tomato can" in Youngstown...I believe Pavlik's better days are behind him...he seems to have lost focus...

No comments: