Thursday, October 23, 2008

Wayman Tisdale and his Sooner leg are moving forward after battle with bone cancer

Jenni Carlson of the Oklahoma City Oklahoman writes about former NBA and Sooner great Wayman Tisdale who lost a leg due to bone cancer... "Diagnosed early last year with bone cancer in his leg, Tisdale fought the disease for a year and a half before doctors determined the treatment hadn’t eliminated it. His leg was amputated just above his knee on Aug. 25 in hopes of eradicating the cancer." ...
  • Jenni Carlson
  • 3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I will not acquiesce in on it. I think precise post. Particularly the title-deed attracted me to be familiar with the unscathed story.

    Anonymous said...

    Amiable fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

    Anonymous said...

    Opulently I assent to but I dream the collection should have more info then it has.