Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Kimbo Who?

Where in the world did Kimbo Slice come from?...I never heard of this dude until he appeared on the front of my ESPN Magazine two weeks ago...where does it end?...why not have Slice fight Mike Tyson?...better yet, have the winner of the Slice-Tyson match-up take on a caged tiger...now that is what I would call entertainment...let the tiger rip the shit out of one of these guys...now that would attract viewwership...

The most bush league play in baseball is the hidden ball trick...UCLA pulled that cheap streetball trick on an unsuspecting Virginia player...if I was the Virginia manager, I would have ordered my pitcher to drill the first UCLA player the next half inning...

This Saturday middleweight champion Kelly Pavlik (photo), from Youngstown, Ohio takes on Gary Lockett in Atlantic City...the fight is on HBO...

The Detroit Pistons need to fire head coach Flip Saunders...Saunders is a good basketball coach who will make an average team better...but he lacks the ability to take a team to a championship...he has to go!!!...

Mark Prior will go down as a pitcher who never reached his potential because of injuries...

There is talk that Roger Clemens may pitch again for the Houston Astros...I would rather take a shot with David Wells before signing Clemens...

Dang gummit, I didn't play "the bug number" Monday night and sure as hell my number 578 came out...

No comments: