Monday, June 16, 2008

Diane Neal - Is She Hot?

Sticking with the Law and Order theme, is Diane Neal hot?...Neal replaced Stephanie March as District Attorney on the show...

Casey Novak
Neal was born in November 1976 making her 32-years-old...she has kind of a strange background...she was born in Virginia then moved to Colorado when she was young...she went into pre-med only to drop that and become a model...she then dumped that career and studied archaeology in Israel...then she got into figure skating...

To top that off, she got engaged after dating someone for just two weeks...after seven years of engagement, they did finally get married...

In 2003 Neal got her break on Law and Order SVU as District Attorney Casey Novak...interestingly, Neal appeared, as another character, on 1 Law and Order SVU episode in 2001 as a female rapist...

After six years on SVU, Neal decided to leave the show after the 2008 season...maybe she was wanting to rekindle that figure skating career?... (as a side note, the show's braintrust is not bringing Stephanie March back as D.A. Alex Cabot)...

My thoughts - Honestly, I am surprised that she is only 32-years-old...she looks older on SVU...I thought she was about 38 or 39...she looks good in some episodes while on others she looks haggard...she does have nice legs...but overall, I would not rate her as hot...however, if I saw her in a bar, I would buy her a drink and let the chips fall where they fall...so this leads to the questions:

Do you think Diane Neal is hot?

If so, why doesn't she get the publicity?

Am I missing something?

Leave your comments

13 comments:

GMoney said...

I don't think so, she looks awful in that second pic.

Anonymous said...

I think she's fairly hot.

Anonymous said...

I think she is very very hot, I wouls bang her in a heart beat

Anonymous said...

She's so beeeeeeeeeautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

1.I think she is so sexy that I think about her and be with her.

Anonymous said...

are you kidding me? she's smoking hot. she also has that classy unattainable look, yet the girl next door personality.

she's also extremely funny, which is also very sexy.

on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the hottest, i give her a solid 9.

Anonymous said...

She is very hot and a classic beauty. Plus, it seems like she has done even other things in life besides acting to probably be a human being. On a scale of 1-10 she's pretty close to a 10 in my book.

Anonymous said...

Si

Anonymous said...

I've thought she was hot, not supermodel hot maybe, but still hot

Anonymous said...

I'd pound that $hit raw

Anonymous said...

What's Happening i'm new to this, I stumbleԁ upon thіs I have
fоund ӏt abѕolutely uѕeful аnd it hаs aided
me out loads. I hοpе to giѵe a
cοntribution & assist othеr customers liκe its
aided me. Gгeat job.

mу blog: paleo diet menu

Anonymous said...

Incredible story there. What hаppened aftег?
Thanκs!

Mу sitе: how to find ppl on kik

Anonymous said...

Peculiar aгtiсle, јust what Ι ωas
looκing for.

Heгe is my ωeb site: http://www.weeklyvolcano.com/community/people/HarveyLer/