Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Kim Cattrall - Is She Hot or Am I Missing Something?

With all the fuss about the upcoming Sex and the City movie, the Is She Hot feature takes the oldest member of that crew of horny, sex starved women - Kim Cattrall...

Porky's?
Cattrall was born in August 1956 in England, which makes her 51-years-old in American years...she has gone through three husbands and is dating a 28-year-old kid right now...that is a 23 year difference in age!!!...so if I hook-up with a 21-year-old, that would only be 18 years...she has no children...

Anyway, before her role as Samantha Jones, Cattrall had roles in those 1980 movie classics Porky's and Police Academy...she has appeared in over 30 movies...a few years back she also penned a book called Satisfaction: The Art of the Female Orgasm...Cattrall writes how she finally reached sexual pleasure and kinds of other crap about the Big O...

My thoughts - I have seen Ms. Cattrall without makeup and she looks horrible...however, for being 51-years-old, she still has a good body and is not bad looking once Sherwin Williams goes to work on her...yeh, I would say she is hot, but in an older woman way...she is definitely past her prime, but there is obviously still a some thread left on those tires...so this leads to the questions:

Do you think Kim Cattrall is is hot?

If so, why doesn't she get the publicity?

Am I missing something?

Leave your comments

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I only based my vote on her picture in black lingerie on the main page, I would say yes.......For any age...But for 51, yeah, shes hot in that pic......But I have seen her w/o makeup and like most women, she's a butterface.........I'll say no to being hot but would nail her in a NY minute....But thats not what you asked......