Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Alicia Witt - Is She Hot or Am I Missing Something?

The Is She Hot feature takes on its first redhead - Alicia Witt...at times that fire red hair looks carrot orange...but anyway you go, Witt is noticeable...

Big Red
Witt was born in Massachusetts in 1975...she was home schooled and earned her diploma at the age of 14...her love of acting led her and her mother to move to Hollywood...

Her big break came when David Lynch took Witt under his wing and put her in the series Twin Peaks...to this day, Witt considers Lynch her mentor...after Twin Peaks, Witt has bounced around in many roles...I first noticed her when she appeared in an episode of The Sopranos when she played a bitchy, but sexy, Hollywood producer...her latest role is on Law & Order: Criminal Intent as Det. Nola Falacci...I was unable to find out if she is hooked up with anyone or who some of her exes were...

My thoughts - I know she is frail looking and pale, but Witt is my favorite redhead...her photos are not the best and I expect most to give her a thumbs down...but to me, she is RED hot in my book...so this leads to the questions:
Do you think Alicia Witt is is hot?

If so, why doesn't she get the publicity?

Am I missing something?

Leave your comments

2 comments:

GMoney said...

I'm thinking no here.

rstiles said...

You're killing Gmoney!!!....

Did you ever see that Sopranos episode when she was riding Imperioli???....