Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Is She Hot or Am I Missing Something? - Kathryn Morris from Cold Case

Is She Hot or Am I Missing Something?"....Graig from Money Shot requested a feature on the chick fromm "Cold Case"...her real name is Kathryn Morris who plays the character Lilly Rush....

Kathryn Morris
Here is something that interests me...she was born January 28, 1969...so we are both the same age...

Morris' first breakthrough came in 1997 on some show called "Pensacola: Wings of Gold" when she played the role of Lt. Annalisa "Stinger" Lindstrom...never heard of the show...in 1999 she played the role of Najara on Xena...Hmmmm....

There is some mystery with her background...some sources state she was born in Cincinnati, but CBS reports she was born in Dallas...she was raised in the Churches of Christ religion in Windsor Locks, Connecticut, and toured the country in the family's gospel band...she attended two colleges in the Philadelphia area...

Our featured girl was briefly engaged to some financial hotshot in 2003...they are no longer together...so she is 39-years-old and single, and I am 39-years-old and single....let's do the math!!!...anyway...

My thoughts - I think a lot of guys don't find her hot because she is very light skinned and thin...but hey, as a 39-year-old single man, you cannot get picky...yeh, I would list her as mildly hot...here is my barometer - if she was not famous, and I saw her at a bar, would I buy her a drink and ask her out?...Yes!...so this leads to the questions:

Do you think Kathryn Morris is hot?

If so, why doesn't she get the publicity?

Am I missing something?

Leave your comments!!!

4 comments:

GMoney said...

I go either way on her everytime CBS promotes that show. Sometimes she looks great, other times she looks like she's made of plastic.

I would say she's hot though.

THN said...

Dude, I debate this every Sunday when I watch Cold Case. The blonde from Without A Trace suffers from the same fate. I just can't tell if either one of these broads are hot.

At the end of the day, I have to say that Kathryn Morris is not hot, because there is something about her hair that is just a mess. Plus she seems flat.

THN said...

I do have to admit that the picture is winning me over, plus the fact that she's damn near 40 and to even be in the debate about being hot is pretty remarkable.

Anonymous said...

For a 40 yr old broad, shes pretty fine...........