Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Random NFL Thoughts

Here are some random thoughts.....

The Steelers may be 1-3, but don’t count them out just yet....

I don’t care how the Steelers front office spins it, I believe Ben Roethlisberger is not even at 75% health wise .....

I don’t know how Chiefs running back Larry Johnson was not more seriously injured from that ferocious facemask....

Sure the Browns are often the butt of jokes, but even Steeler fans have to admit that Cleveland plays hard throughout the entire game....

The Browns will beat the Steelers at least once this year....

I like Kellen Winslow, Jr -- a lot....

I don’t have a favorite NFL team, but I find myself rooting for da Bears this season.....I always like those old school teams such as the Giants, Bears, Steelers, etc....

Even though he is 0-2 as a starter, Vince Young shows a lot of poise and confidence while in the pocket....

Tigers in 6......Mets in 7....

San Diego needs to permanently switch to the powder blue uniforms and white helmets....

The Vikings new uniforms are horrible....they need to go back to their old uniforms like ones Fran Tarkenton wore...

What is wrong with Tampa Bay?.....this was playoff team last year and now they are winless....this may be the end of the road for Jon Gruden in Tampa....

Why does it seem that Denver always wins the close games at home?.....

How much shorter can the Philadelphia Eagles cheerleader’s shorts get?.....

No comments: